Life In Black N' White by Kiana Ivy Scott

The cover of this book is perfect according to the theme of this book. The title is really interesting and apt for this one. In this book the author takes us on a journey of life in the form of poetry.The book has various poems on different topics like family, partner, trauma and self love. The author has shared her experiences in a raw manner. We can learn a lot from this book.The book was like a roller coaster ride and I felt various emotions. Many of the poems were relatable and I really liked reading this book. This is not a kind of book which should completed in one go. It should be read again and again. I recently went through a heartbreak and many poems felt like they were written on my story. Some of my favourite lines from the book are: "Loving you was a high Climbing till I couldn't feel any happier But falling down every time you left Crashing harder than ever before Without you it feels like I'm plateauing Constantly feeling like I'm flat lining No highs n' no lows just emptiness" The narration style is really engaging. The writing style is really smooth and the language is reader friendly.I highly recommend this book from my side. Go for it without a doubt especially if you like reading poetries. Available on Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts

Author Interview with Lynn McAllister

One of my favourite book!

BOOK REVIEW 📕 Confessions of a MANAHOLIC by P. Pierre