BOOK REVIEW 📕 Confessions of a MANAHOLIC by P. Pierre



The cover of this book is designed really well. It looks really attractive. The title is really interesting and apt for the book.


This is a beautiful Poetry book where the author has written about love and heartbreak from beginning to end. She talks about the journey starting from crush to complicated romance in the end. She has talked about all phases of love. This book is a journey to find love and acceptance of loving her. It is written in the style of narrative.


Here are some of my favourite lines from the poem 'The Morning Person':

"So talk to me

Tell me what's on your mind

Your inner desires

Your cravings for fine wine

Tell me how you want me

In between or with an open mind?

Do you think of me in your spare time?

When you're busy or all the days of your life?"

Grab the book to read more!


All the poems in the book are really good.

The portrayal of emotions is perfect with great choice of words. The emotions are totally raw. The writing style is absolutely amazing. This is short book with 54 pages but I would not recommend anyone to finish it one go. You should keep it in your library forever and read it again and again.Highly recommended from my side especially if you like reading poems, go for it! Can't wait to read more books from the Author.


Available on Amazon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts

Author Interview with Lynn McAllister

One of my favourite book!